Here's some happenings -
- Went skiing over President's weekend in Snowshoe, West Virginia. Girls were in ski school 2 days. It was COLD
- Embarked upon kitchen remodel and decided to paint entire first floor once we got started. Floors are refinished today. Waiting on remaining tile, banquette cushion, and window treatments.
- Good friend from Chicago visited.
- Two birthday parties in one day!
- Lots of Uno playing.
- Lots of days off school because of snow!
- Sylvia learned to tie shoe laces (on my running shoes) and braid in one day!
- On the morning after daylight savings Evelyn asked me "why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?"
- They are looking forward to a sleepover this weekend at Maya's house.
- We are all excited for warmer weather and Spring. It's been a long-cold winter.
I promise pictures will be coming as soon as my life is less crazy!