Sunday, April 19, 2009

THE GIRLS ARE FULL TERM!!! 6 DAYS TO GO!!!


Today is a HUGE milestone. The girls are full term. We're so happy to have made it this far and if they came tomorrow, we'd likely be fine. Sure, there are always things that could happen, but their lungs and other vital organs are fully developed and they are big enough likely not to have a NICU stay (or it should be short).

For some reason, I'm still betting the girls will arrive on the 22nd, so stay tuned. However, I'm barely having Braxton Hicks contractions and I'm not dilated. I would like for them to come on their own without the assistance of inducement drugs, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Yep, I know I wore this dress in a recent post, but I'm running out of things to wear! Give me a break.

No comments: