Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Walk


Each day, David and I have been assuming a "normal routine." That means we shower, get ready and get out of the house. Typically this just involves running to the store and either David and I stay in the car with the girls. Today, we ran to the grocery and party store for Mexican Fiesta supplies. Since today was the first nice day since we got home (no rain!), we went for a 3/4 mile walk in the neighborhood. I didn't want to over do it, so it was short.

I'm off my pain meds and have been for days, but I was feeling it a bit later that night. However, the whole day consisted of a lot of up/down stairs (which I'm only supposed to do a few times). David reminds me that I need to take it easy, but it's hard not to resume my normal activity level when I feel good. Plus, I need to get this baby weight off!

No comments: