Saturday, June 6, 2009

Auntie Lynn


My dear friend, Lynn, came down from New York just to meet the girls. We enjoyed a long lunch, including wine, salad, entree, dessert and coffee! I was able to enjoy every bit of it! The girls began to stir at dessert, but Lynn (who is incredibly good with babies) helped me calm them down and I fed them a bottle. Lynn also gave the girls adorable outfits I can't wait to dress them in. One is a pink seersucker-type shirt and shorts combo and the other is adorable linen shorts and a orange top. So cute! Lynn is super generous and incredibly sweet; the girls are lucky to have her as an "Auntie". [I have only a step sister and sister-in-law, so I thought it was appropriate to name a few of my closet friends, Auntie.]

Here she is with Evelyn.

No comments: