- As soon as Daddy returned from 2 weeks in Europe, we had friends from Indiana come stay with us (Hollee, Max-age 10, and Meena-age 8). They were loads of fun!
- We've been to the pool A LOT! At least 2-3 times during the week and every Saturday and Sunday. The girls love it. They don't wear life jackets any more and love to swim around with their noodle.
- The girls went to their first baseball game. The highlight was having ice cream. It was 91 degrees afterall. They were troopers.
- Grandpa sent (without parental approval) a 15 ft trampoline. It's safety netted. It was finally fully constructed late last night and the girls will surely be jumping on it all day today!
- We've caught up with lots of friends (playdates for kids and adults).
- We've had our portraits taken for Father's Day (big reveal coming soon!)
- We are renting a lake house at Deep Creek Lake this weekend Thursday - Sunday with some friends.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
No Pictures Update
We have been having a lot of fun lately and taking NO pictures.