1st Week of August/Last week of July:
- Vacation Bible School for the girls at Aldersgate, a rivaling day school in the neighborhood.
- 7th Anniversary celebration for David and I. Going to Philly to see Wicked and enjoy some good food and drinks.
- Girls have first sleepover at Angela's parents!
- Vacation Bible School for the girls at St Luke's, another rivaling day school in the neighborhood.
- Weekend of camping at Pohick Bay with 4 other families on Friday and Saturday! We've rented rustic cabins, which should make it more enjoyable for the 11 kids and 10 adults. Lots of fun planning all the food, drinks, games, etc.
- Carolina's family (Mom, Mom's fiancee, sister, Aunt, uncle, 2 cousins) arrive from Sweden! We are hosting them for dinner on Tuesday night.
- Trips to Mount Vernon and lots of pool time planned
- Depart for Michigan!!!
- Full week in Michigan with Granny, Grammommy, Gramps. Will also get to spend time with Uncle Shane and Uncle Kirk! So fun! Lot's of lake time planned!!!
- Final week of swimming at the outdoor pool. They will go every day, at least once, assuming the weather is good.
- Mommy's birthday on the 30th!
- Labor day parties. Annual neighbor "swine" fest. Lots of friends, food, fun for everyone.
Hopefully I will have a few pictures to share. Evelyn and Sylvia have been so sweet and fun.