Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Today was a blast. We woke up early (as usual), I made sticky buns, and we started to open presents and call family. Our parents and siblings were super generous. Some highlights include cash from the fathers and Shane, maternity pjs from David's Mom, spa goods from Gage and Jen, an advent calendar filled with goodies from Aaron & Suzette, homemade cookies and a small flexible tripod from Aunt Sylvia. David also hit the nail on the head with my gifts -- new pearl earrings (I lost the last pair he gave me...very unlike me, I know), a massage, new alarm clock, a baby book, and makeup bag. I got David a new shirt, sweater vest, overcoat, and shoes. His favorite gift a harmonica, which Santa gave him in his stocking. Unfortunately, I think the coat and shoes will be returned because David is impossible to shop for because he is so buff and short! The shoes just might not be right.

Tonight, we cooked dinner and enjoyed it with our friends Jon, Jen, Monique and Shawn. Mo and Shawn were joined by their new baby, Maya, who is soooo adorable. Hannah was there too and she was well behaved and a little lady.

It was a wonderful Christmas!!!! We hope it was for you as well!

No comments: