Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week 23 or 6th Months


Check out my big belly! The girls are very active all most of the day; sometimes they literally make me jump. I can also see them squirm underneath my clothes. It's the strangest and coolest feeling ever. I'm still convinced that Baby B is going to be the trouble maker or seriously outgoing. She packs a mean punch -- let's hope she wasn't like I was at a kid or I'm going to have trouble. Mom, I need advice now!

As far as the development, more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango). Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and their ears can distinguish loud and familiar noises. A pretty uneventful week. I'll just continue to eat well and get some light exercise.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

You are beautiful in this picture. This is my favorit