Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Take That -- Bed Rest!

I had another successful doctor's visit today. When my OBGYN entered the room she said "you look great!" She didn't prescribe bed rest (remember, they ROUTINELY prescribe bed rest between 26 to 28 weeks through week 34 regardless of medical issues). Apparently, I'm looking too good to be on bed rest! Ha! I'm thrilled. I know things could change at any time, but I'm living life large until then! [large in more ways than one!]

Get this -- For breakfast I had 1.5 milky way candy bars. It was a little gross, but I tried to enjoy it. It wasn't for fun, it was for my gestational diabetes test. I will have the results back in a few days.

So, I'm pretty much full term if I had a single baby growing inside, but I have 9.5 weeks max left to go. I will deliver no later than April 27th (My friend Christina's birthday). Their heartbeats were solid -- 160 Baby B and 153 Baby A. My doc reminded me that I will likely have a c-section unless the girls are both head down. Duh! At this point, I don't care...I just want them to be fat, healthy, and happy.

No comments: