Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cute Pictures From Week 14





The first is of Sylvia trying out the exersaucer. All she wants to do is stand, so I thought this would be a good thing for her. However, her tiny feet don't touch the ground...we have a few more weeks to go. The second is of Sylvia (or "Syl" as David has been calling her) eating her hands. She's always hungry and cries when her bottle is finished and then immediately chews on her hands for 15 minutes after eating. The last picture is of Evelyn on the left and Sylvia on the right. I thought they looked cute (even though Evelyn's outfit doesn't match...we had an accident on her other pants!). Really though, I think they always look cute. My itty bitty babies are looking big! Several people this week have said "Wow, those girls look so healthy!" Random people I've never met...makes me feel good; all that Momma's milk I guess.

No comments: