Friday, January 1, 2010

Evelyn At 8 Months!

Evelyn is BUSY! She is all over the place. You can't turn your head for long because she will race across the room, pull herself up, stand for a while and then move into another location before you look back! She loves to explore and is incredibly curious. She loves to feed herself and will often refuse being fed by a spoon in favor of picking up the food herself. She actually gets excited when I take out the Cheerios box! She's a pro at holding her bottle. She's a pretty independent baby and keeps herself entertained by roaming about the room. She is getting better at napping, but typically only takes 2, 30 minute naps a day.
She's so easy to get to laugh and smile. She does this adorable hissing sounds and raspberries when she's happy to see you...it's her way of saying "I love you and I'm happy, I've decided." She wants to be climbing all over us most of the time, which is a lot of fun. Evelyn still seems tiny to me. I call her itty bitty, as we have for a long time. We love her very much and feel fortunate to have such different babies that are so special.

No comments: