- Monday they went to a friend's house in the morning for play time. In the afternoon, we had over 2 other friends for a drop off play date and dinner to help out some good friends of ours.
- Tuesday they met the kids of Carolina's au pair friend (the host family's kids!); they are 4 and 2, then they had a picnic lunch and then went to the pool.
- Wednesday, they will decorate their bikes for July 4th with friends and have an afternoon playdate with more friends.
- Thursday, we are going to a friend's pool 4th of July party with bouncy houses and swimming. Home for a quick nap and shower. Then we head into DC for dinner and then to the White House for fireworks.
- Friday, we are having a BBQ with 2 families from our neighbhorhood. This day includes skyping with Granny and family at the cottage in Michigan!
- Saturday, David and I are going to a National's game with friends.
- Sunday, we will rest. Go to the pool or hang out at home.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Fun Week of Plans
The girls have a fun week of activities planned, just like most week's! Last week was camp, this week they are getting together with friends for play dates on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.