Sunday, August 9, 2009

Four Generations of Women




My Mom and 88 year old Granny came to visit this weekend. My Mom drove from Indiana to Michigan to meet my Uncle to "hand off" Granny at the Grand Rapids airport. They then flew into Washington, D.C. We had a wonderful weekend hearing stories of my childhood, reading my baby book, and watching Granny and Mom hold and love the babies. It was incredibly wonderful. All of my closest friends and family know that my Granny is very dear to me and it means the world to me that she traveled all that way to meet the girls. I can't thank my Mom enough for bringing her -- it was all her idea. We took a lot of pictures, which can be viewed at this link. I've only uploaded a sampling of this absolutely memorable weekend!

1 comment:

btnhsn said...

Very cool Meredith- you are very lucky to have your Grandma and that she got to see the girls!