Monday, March 23, 2009

Office Surprise Showers


Our offices have done a great job in throwing us surprise showers. Several weeks ago, my office set up a "meeting" at 11:30am, which didn't make me happy since I typically go to the gym over lunch. After running from another meeting, I opened the door to the conference room only to be overwhelmed by incredible food, all my work friends, and presents for the girls. What a great surprise.

On Friday, I was all set to go to the Pentagon for a surprise awards ceremony for David. I was so proud that I hadn't slipped up to David, arrived at the Pentagon on time and even had my camera ready to snap some pics. When I walked into his office, his entire staff (seemed like 20+ people) surprised me! David can walked in a few minutes before me. The room was decked out in pink everything (including pink peeps, my fav), tons of food and too many way generous gifts. Coming from a bunch of Marines, I was super-impressed! It was like a real party, not MREs and physical fitness test.

They were both very cool parties! What incredible people we both work with!

No comments: