Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wanna Buy a Car?


I joked at our shower about David saying we didn't need car seat bases. I guess he was thinking that we'd ONLY drive the girls around in my car (which lead me to believe he wanted only ME to have that responsibility). At the time, when we were still going to the daycare route, I didn't see how that could be possible...what if I had to work late and he didn't have car seats? You can't really strap a newborn into the backseat! Well, I convinced him that he needed car seat bases, even if we have a nanny. So, once we got the smaller seats, David tried to install them...THEY DON'T FIT in his 2 door car! While we were on this track anyways, he's hot to sell is fancy, convertible, man car. You all probably think this is hard to believe, but I'm not forcing this decision on bit! I actually think the car seats would fit, but I honestly think he's ready to sell. He's getting all mature and stuff. :) So, do you want to buy a great car? You can find it on Craigslist. We might have a bit of a hard time selling it because of the economy, but thankfully we're not in any rush.

Note the time...girls, I am getting ready for you.

No comments: