Sunday, April 26, 2009

30 Hours to Go!


Well, in about 30 hours we'll be headed to the hospital. You know the drill from there (see last post). I estimate in about 55 hours we'll be parents! We're both extremely excited (I'm scared, but David seems to be taking it in stride--see pic below).

Below is my last pregnancy belly shot. 38 weeks today! It's crazy we've made it this far!

Besides swelling in my feet and legs, numbness in my hands and some pressure (which comes and goes), I still feel great. We've had a busy weekend of running errands, going out to eat, watching movies, and visiting friends. After going to work at 7am on Friday and working from 3-5am because I couldn't sleep, we still went to a friend's house for dinner and didn't make it home until 10:30PM! It was a long day, but we had a blast and I'm really glad we did it.

I think our next post will be from the hospital and you'll hear the news of the little Romley ladies' arrival! Wish us luck! Let's hope the delivery goes well and the girls are healthy and big!

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting! We're thinking about you and can't wait for the good news!