Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still No Storm

Well, it's been a few hours since they started administering pitocin, and they just turned it up. The doctor came in and woke me by saying "you're sleeping? We need to turn it up." I'm having regular labor contractions every 2 minutes or so, I'm dilated 1-2cm, Baby A (left) is at station -1 (she needs to get to -3). Hopefully with this "turn up" I'll be headed into some pain, then I'll get the epidural, and we can push out one of these girls in a few hours. Who knows...could be 3 to 15 hours more to go. I'm still fine, just sleepy from last night.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thank you for continuing to post here so we can all keep up with the excitement! Deana's first question as soon as she woke up this morning was...."did Meredith have her babies yet? Please get online and see." We will continue to watch with excitement ---you will have the most magical feeling as soon as they are in your arms --nothing like it in the world.

Cheryl